Sunday, June 29, 2008

Deeper Still Conference

I just got back from the Deeper Still Conference in Atlanta Georgia. I must say that this is the first conference of this kind I have ever been to. I love doing Beth Moore studies and have done a few retreats with just her speaking. This particular event included two other women, Kay Arthur and Pricilla Shirer. They were GREAT! The Arena was nearly packed out with almost 20,000 women who were just hungry for a deeper relationship with Jesus. I completely forgot about taking pictures so here is a link to the D.S. site you might want to check out. http://blogs.lifeway.com/blog/deeperstill/
There are pictures and a day by day journal of what it was like. There was a special surprise guest you definitely want to read about if you are an American Idol fan.
I made some new friends as about 50 of us traveled together on a bus to the event and back for the weekend. I learned a lot, cried so much my head and eyes hurt and worshiped more then I have in so long and am excited about what God is doing and is going to do in my life and in my family. I am looking forward to going DEEPER STILL with him.

Heidi

No comments: