Monday, August 03, 2009

A quick "catch up"...

I am SERIOUSLY behind on this blog thing..... many of you have emailed or called to check on me and I appreciate your concern. YES! I am ok.... I have not had any recent health problems and am doing great. I feel better than I have in months and am STILL seizure free.

It has been a very busy summer for us and my laptop is with a gentleman who is doing some recovery work on it after we reformatted it and lost a lot of pictures. I miss my laptop and even though we have several other computers, It is just not the same. I have missed blogging and facebooking but have to say that I have gotten more done in these last few weeks without my computer. Proof that I am a little more than addicted :-)

I have so much to post and so many new pictures to share. I will do it hopefully this week!

As I mentioned above, we have had a busy but tremendously exciting summer. After our beach trip I began working my new job (which I love) and also volunteering at the Clothes closet at Frazer. Between those two things, trying to spend time with the kids and the normal everyday "stuff", I have pretty much been on the run constantly. I helped with Vacation Bible school this year! That was a blast. Then, we spent some time in Boston, Concord, Plymouth and Halifax and really had a great time. I am going to save it all for the pictures to post details, but, it really was one of the highlights of our summer so far.

School starts next week and the kids are excited about that. I think I am more ready than they are. I will miss them, but, I am excited about things getting back to normal around here.

They are both playing fall soccer, Lily will be back in ballet and hopefully Sean will start piano lessons. I am really anxious about Lily starting, but, I think she is a bit young yet. Her fingers are still so tiny.

This week a very special young lady is staying as our house guest. She was my flower girl in my wedding over seven years ago. I have not seen her in a bit over four years and was so happy when we finally re-connected. I am looking forward to keeping her entertained this week and posting lots of pics of her as well. The kids are just crazy about her already as they are getting reacquainted. Lily was 6 months and Sean was about two last time she visited.

Well, I meant for this to be a short note and it is too long already so I will close. I will post again WITH PICTURES very soon!

Heidi

3 comments:

Candy Jones said...

Heidi, Good to see you blogging again. I have missed reading. I know what you mean about getting a lot done without a computer. I need that to happen to me! I have had to make my blog private. I tell why on there. I lost your email so if you want to keep reading it send me a message on Facebook so no one else will see your email and I can add you to it.

Unknown said...

Heidi, it's great to have you back. I have missed you!!!

Kristi said...

I haven't missed you... because I see you on FB! :) But, you must not neglect your blog... :)