Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh Boy! Look what daddy got Lily!

Ok! This was a while ago and I have been forgetting to share.... Lily just HAD to have the pink and purple minnie crocs...







And,I got these (for me) a few weeks ago but was too embarrased to share.....




But..... look what happened today..... shoot!

Turns out, I actually liked these. I tripped while holding on to Sean and a little girl at school and my foot just slid right out of the croc.

Just to prepare you, Lily has her eye on the Dora crocs and Sean's best friend showed up for a playdate yesterday with Spongebob ones on. Oh Please No! I will just have to make sure that Buddy does not take any trips to the shoe store alone with the kids!

Good news though, I sold a pair of Sean's at a yard sale and gave Lily's hot pink ones to sweet Abby....

No comments: