Monday, September 26, 2011

Baptism reception for Dylan


Our sweet God Daughter, Kenisha and (Husband Steve) allowed us to share in their special day. Last Sunday precious Dylan was dedicated to Christ until the day comes when he can choose for himself. I was so thrilled about this that I thought we needed to celebrate. After church, we had a small reception/luncheon at out home. Dylan's "Nana", Marylew and I put out heads together to arrange some good food and sweet treats. Of course, Dylan was the sweetest treat there.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kenisha Brown said...

"You're the best Meme ever!", says Dylan, but it came out more like "ooohhaaahhh mmmm" I just translated for you. :)

Kenisha Brown said...

"You're the best Meme ever!
Dylan says, but it came out more like "oohhhaahhhah mmmm". I just translated it for you :)