Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We are Home!

I am still sorting through photos and videos. Hopefully we can do a 5 minute video show and you tube it so I can post it here. I will also post some of the still photos.
We got home night before last and I still had to go to work yesterday so I have not been able to post anything yet. I was hoping we would not have as many pictures as we did last year.... No such luck! I downloaded nearly four hundred last night and the photo pass CD from Disney is on it's way with over 150 more. UUUGGGH!
We had a great time though and did some new things. We finally got to do Sourin at Epcot. Sean loved this one but poor Lily was too tiny as usual. We finally stayed out late enough with the kids to see Fantasmic at MGM or Hollywood Studios rather. Sean had never had his face painted at Animal Kingdom so we let him do it this time. The highlight for Lily was the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique where she got to go into the castle and have her hair done and dress up like a princess and get her pictures taken. She ate this up of course. Right after, we took her to see Cinderella and have dinner with the fairy Godmother in the top of the castle. A new one for me was Mission Space which was weird but fun. I did the more intense version and it was a very strange experience and I later felt a little nauseous. Spaceship Earth at Epcot is new and improved so if you are going soon then I recommend it. Sean barely made the height requirement for Thunder Mountain Railroad and he was begging to do it so I let him. He hung on to me the entire time after the first drop. He was grinning from ear to ear though so I know he enjoyed it. He is definitely a thrill seeker like me. Lily was still content doing It's A Small World with her daddy again this year. For several years we have wanted to do The Festival of the Lion King but have not been able to get around to it. It was highly recommended by a few friends so we made sure we did it. We got there early and waited forever. It was well worth the wait. This was the best thing I have seen at Disney ever. Sean got pulled out to go with the actors for the finale. He marched around shaking rain sticks. It was dark so the pictures did not turn out but we got great video.
I am sure there is much more I am leaving out but these are a few highlights. We are glad to be back though and slowly catching up on laundry and unpacking.

No comments: