Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just like daddy.....

Today will be a very busy day for us. We had another Murphy Dog Hopeful interview this morning. This time it was with a Boston Terrier. I will have more on that later and we have an in-house visit this evening with "April". We have a party to attend in Ramer which we are super pumped about. But now for the reason for this post:

Out of the mouth of babes is truly fitting here:

Sean came into the den crying this morning. He was soaked on his pants and had gotten his cast and the boot wet. I asked what had happened and he told me it was from trying to get ice out of the fridge and water came out. What had happened was that like many times before, he puts water in the cup first and then adds ice..... The water all splashes out on him. I reminded him of how to do it. By this time he was a wreck and crying loudly while saying these words:

"Well I am just like my daddy, I can't remember anything you tell me"!
I am sorry but I just had to laugh. Even Buddy got a good laugh out of this one:-)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow! Our daddy is the same way. It must be a Daddy Thing! lol

Kenisha Brown said...

OMG! that is the funniest thing ever!

Melissa Lester said...

Truly, out of the mouths of babes! That is hilarious!

michelle said...

I still want to hear about Lily's alliance with the girl at school! :)