Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The BIG 60

My amazing husband has turned 60! Yes, S-I-X-T-Y....his age is just a number to us. He is a wonderful daddy and the kids adore him. If I searched the whole world I don't think I could find a more honest, loving, gentle, protective or hard working man. He is my LIFE. The past eight years have been a dream. We have traveled to far away countries, enjoyed some great theatre together, endured the heartache of miscarriage, experienced the miracle of having two precious human beings born to us, explored every square inch of Disney World with the kids, walked sandy beaches, explored Boston twice, driven around Ireland (and lived to tell about it) and this is just a short list. HA! It feels like we have shoved 20 years into just eight. I thank God for my time with him so far and pray for many more birthdays to come.




Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

No comments: