Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year

2009 is over. It was a great year with a few challenges. We are very blessed and I am grateful. December was extremely busy and I have finally posted Christmas and all of our holiday activities. We got a kitten last week and are smitten with him. We named him "Mickey" of course! As in Mickey Mouse! Buddy and I are planning a trip to New York for our Anniversary in March which I am thrilled to my very core about. We are trying to be strong and not do Disney this year since we did two trips in 2009 as well as a Boston trip and 2 beach trips. 2009 was a busy year for travels and an important year with great strides in my health. I have now been seizure free for about 6 months and have avoided any significant lung infections for most of the year. Sean Broke his leg and lost three teeth this year- the third one being just a few hours before 2010. Buddy has been great with just some minor illnesses that come with age I guess. And Lily, well she is just perfect. I still keep up with each of your blogs and so enjoy all the pictures and stories.

Hope your 2010 is off to a great start

No comments: