Nancy tagged me to write 7 random or weird things about myself. I am never good at stuff like this but here goes anyway....
1. I have a crazy little nervous habit of rubbing my index finger over my lip. I do it obsessively if I am really stressed about something.
2. When I am holding my sleeping kids, I look in the mirror at myself holding them. I think actually seeing the image of myself holding them makes me feel like I will always remember what it was like holding them when they were very small. I have been doing this since they were newborn.
3. I can't stand to have a drawer or closet cracked or open. Even if my house is a mess, I can overlook it all and go close the one drawer that is not closed all the way with a piece of a sock or something hanging out.
4. I wear flip flops almost every day. I have all styles and colors and I love them. They are so easy and I have never liked having shoes on anyway even as a child.
5. I wear socks at home because I can't stand anything (dust or crumbs on the floor) touching my bare feet. It drives me crazy to have to dust off my feet.
6. I sing things to my kids instead of talking sometimes. My husband does this too. We pretend everything is a musical or a play. Sometimes this makes the kids really mad at us if they are grouchy.
7. I don't always manage my time very well and spend way too much time on the computer.
I am tagging the following people: Candy , Leigh , Amy , Nisha , Mary Lew ,