Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not lay on the sofa the entire weekend in the same clothes and not
do one bit of laundry for myself even though I have nothing to wear once again at the start of a work week.

I am embarrassed to say that I did not do any dishes. But, I have been sick so does that count?

I did not put off going to the grocery store. We are out of milk and everything that matters. I did however scrape up some stuff to make up a nice casserole even though I felt bad and I got kudos from my husband.

I have not put off sending Christmas Thank You cards ....

I Did not fall asleep on the sofa early leaving my kids unattended and wake up in the AM hours finding my 5 year old playing on his playstation.

Well, I'm sure there are tons more I did not do today especially since I was not feeling well and laying on the sofa a good bit of the day. But, that will have to do for my very first
Not Me Monday!

4 comments:

Elyse said...

Hope your feeling better today! Had the junk from Wed to Sunday. Hang in there :) I certainly did not stay in my pjs till 1pm today since I work everyday. Baby that I work with is sick, so I have the day off!
~Elyse~

The Cole Family said...

Hey Heidi. Woke up this morning with an earache, and 2nd morning waking with a sore throat. I dosing up on Vitamin C!!! :) Maybe we can get together for a fun day out, maybe a movie with the kids? I am going to see what's playing on Base.

Melissa Lester said...

I did not do a lot of those things, either! I am in desperate need of a trip to the grocery store, but have talked myself out of it this morning and have been trying to figure out how I can scrape by until tomorrow! I hope you're feeling better!

Nancy Hood said...

cute post :) I'm headed over to check out that site!