Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our little Ballerina


Our sweet girl absolutely loves ballet.... Sadly, we had to take her out a few months ago since I was not able to drive her and Buddy was teaching evenings. Seeing all of her friends and her cousin do their recitals has been fun, but, I could not help feeling sorry for my sweet girl that she has missed out. Yesterday, Sean, Buddy & I had a great idea to let her have a recital for us. We made it very formal. We put music on and took our seats in the living room as she danced in front of us. She was so beautiful. We took pictures and gave her flowers (I happened to have some on hand) at the end. I could tell she was taking it very seriously. She had the "audience" all to herself and just captured our hearts as she usually does.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What a thoughtful Mama you are! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

How sweet of yall to give her that opportunity. That is so sweet!! I know she loved that. Hope she is feeling better. Maybe we can try lunch one day again this week.

Teresa said...

You should have Sophie and Amy come over one day and have fun dancing. Amy has nobody to dance with here:)

frogbelliesandblossoms said...

So sweet - your lighting was perfect!

Nancy Hood said...

love coming here!! and she is so beautiful!